Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Sweet dreams are made of cheese

[I wish it was my headline, but it's not - it's The Mail's]

"For decades parents have warned their children not to have cheese before bedtime to prevent bad dreams. But researchers have disproved this old wife's tale and found that cheese could actually aid sleep. The study by the British Cheese Board, involved 200 volunteers in a week-long experiment. The cheese-munching volunteers reported no nasty dreams after a late night snack."



[+] Tags: | | |

2 Comments:

At 11:07 pm, Blogger Kate said...

This is just a hunch, but I'm guessing that the British Cheese Board may be just a little biased on this subject. Not that I think eating cheese before bed will give you nightmares. I think it's more likely to give you a heart attack than anything else. :-)

 
At 7:03 am, Blogger o said...

It is still good to know...

Cheese is great with nuts and fruit and of course in moderation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home